2013년 8월 6일 화요일

How will Java technology change my life?


http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/getStarted/intro/changemylife.html )



Java can't promise me fame, fortune, or even a job.
Still, it is likely to make my programs better and requires less effort than other languages.


They believe that Java technology will help me do the following:


Get started quickly: because it's easy to learn, especially for programmers already familiar with C or C++, just like me.

Write less code: a program written in Java programming language can be four times smaller than the same program written in C++.
( the life of C++ programmer is four times harder than the life of Java programmer. That's why my life was so hard. )

Write better code: because java language encourages good coding practices.
And because its object orientation and component architecture ( JavaBeans ) and easily extendible API let me reuse existing, tested code.


Develop programs more quickly: because java language is simpler than C++, and as such, my development time could be up to twice as fast.


Avoid platform dependencies:

Write once, run anywhere: ( Really? )

Distribute software more easily: With Java Web Start software. It does automatic version check at startup.





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기